Save the Date
September 25–26, 2017
Registration for Entrada Conf 2017 opens in June
Learn from the experts. Share your ideas. Network with colleagues. Entrada Conf 2017, where the community becomes our network.
Sponsored by the Entrada Consortium, Entrada Conf is an annual event that brings together faculty, administration, and technical staff from 12 to 15 International consortium member medical schools to provide a rich educational, leadership, and networking experience.
This conference has historically been focused on the technical aspects Entrada; while this important topic will remain as the “Technical Professionals” track, the Entrada Conference Planning Committee is pleased to announce that we have expanded and refocused the event to now include an accredited Faculty and Administration track. Physicians who attend will be eligible for continuing medical education credits in Canada and the United States.
Two Conference Tracks
The first conference track is focused specifically on the needs of Faculty and Administration, while the second is geared towards our Technical Professionals.
Some Session Topics Include
- Learn what it takes to manage and govern the Entrada Platform at your institution effectively.
- Learn how the functional processes of your medical school can map to features available within the Entrada Platform.
- Learn how to effectively manage your curriculum data and the processes that support curriculum renewal.
- Learn how Entrada ME supports Competency-Based Medical Education.
- Help shape the future of your Entrada Platform by providing direct feedback and interacting with the Entrada Executive Committee.
- Hackathon! Have an idea for something great in Entrada? Watch as 2 teams of developers compete to build your idea into the platform live. May the best team and feature win!
Have a Topic Idea? Call For Submissions
The Call for Submissions is open to all faculty and staff of Entrada Consortium member institutions. We are looking for people who are interested in presenting topics or ideas related to Entrada and/or educational technology. Please submit your session or topic idea by June 13th, 2017.
Locations & Accommodations
OFFSITE Chicago is a creative, inspiring and high-tech environment that is just steps from the Hampton Inn Chicago Downtown West Loop hotel. A hotel room block has been reserved at a special conference rate of $199USD per night.
560 W Washington Blvd
Chicago, IL 60661
Add Entrada Conf 2017 To Your Calendar
You can use this iCalendar file to easily import Entrada Conf 2017 on September 25th and 26th into your favorite calendar application. For most, just download then double-click to import.