This release introduces several new features, and over a hundred fixes and other various enhancements including:
- Better multi-organisation support to allow more than one institution to co-exist within the same Entrada installation.
- Addition of a System Settings module that allows administrators to manage organisations, and many of the data lookup tables like Curriculum Types, Event Types, Hot Topics, Meta Data, and Objectives.
- A new assignment system within the Gradebook to facilitate handing in, marking, and returning assignments to learners.
- Ability to select from multiple templates when you are creating or updating a community.
- Ability to export Learning Events from the Manage Events section.
- Ability to select the encryption method you would like the authentication client / server to use.
A full list of new features, fixes and enhancements is available from the Entrada 1.3.0 Roadmap. To obtain the Entrada 1.3.0 PHP source code please visit the downloads section of our website or visit the Sourceforge project page.
For further information or clarification regarding information contained in this release announcement please contact:
Senior Web Developer
Medical Education Technology Unit
School of Medicine, Queen’s University
Telephone: +1 613-533-6000 x78146