The Entrada development team is pleased to announce that the Entrada 0.8.4 release has been tagged in our subversion repository. This development release has several new features and fixes including, but not limited to:
- New Clerkship Logbook Functionality: Clerkship students can now keep a detailed logbook of their clerkship experience from rotation-to-rotation, and administrators can easily review these logs and see when learners are missing key clinical experiences.
- New Manage Core Clerkship Rotation Management: Clerkship administrators can now manage clerkship students’ core rotations in addition to the already existing clerkship elective management workflow.
- New Entrada Community Notifications: Community members can now be notified via e-mail when something happens in a community they are a member of. More notification updates will be coming in subsequent releases; however, the notification support covers Announcements, Events, Photo Galleries, and Document Sharing modules.
- Community Polling Updates: Community administrators can now add entire classes at once to the eligible poller list.
- Lockout Policy Displays Attempts: Invalid login attempt count is now displayed on the login page so you don’t get locked out without knowing that it is going to happen.
- Current Users Online: The list of currently online users should now be more accurate.
A full list of features and fixes are available in the Entrada 0.8.4 milestones in Trac.
For further information or clarification regarding information contained in this release announcement, please contact:
Senior Web Developer
Medical Education Technology Unit
School of Medicine, Queen’s University
Telephone: +1 613-533-6000 x78146